Although most installations do not require extensive changes or re-tuning, some clients prefer the option of network controls that enable them to make systematic and/or spot changes to the sound masking system. To enable the clients to do this, Lencore provides a private, web-based user interface with every Spectra i.Net and n.FORM networked Sound Masking System called the Sound Manager.
The Sound Manager is based on an open-architecture software platform that controls and monitors the finished system. It can be accessed from any desktop or wireless computer with an internet browser.
The Sound Manager user-interface control can be used to:
System Manager v1.8.5
- Tune the sound masking system for volume, contour & equalization
- Create groups for masking zones, paging zones and music zones
- Control volume and equalization for paging and music
- Run diagnostics
- Set and change group settings for each OP and each sound masking channel
- Reset system to factory-set commands
- Reset system to last saved settings
- Set timer functions to raise or lower sound masking levels at programmed time intervals *please contact tech support for more information
Sound Manager 2.0 v1.8.4
Click Here For Previous Versions
Sound Manager Manual 2 Third Party Interface- Socket IP Communication
AMX and Crestron Module
The AMX and Crestron control program modules provide all the source and programming code along with representative touch panel layouts to interface the Lencore Spectra i.Net® and n.Form systems with an AMX or Crestron control system.
The Lencore Configurator Ap is used to configure Lencore OP Sound masking devices, as part of the Spectra i.Net system. Currently the application can scan a network for OP devices and allow you to adjust Masking Volume, Masking Contour, Music Volume and Paging Volume. You can also Mute/Unmute Masking, Music and Paging. The Sound masking system must be using an Echelon SmartServer, version 4.04.088 or higher.
Download the app in iTunes
Web Interface and Central System Controls
The Spectra i.Net®simplifies and speeds your control with its centralized control program; the Sound Manager. Included in every Spectra i.Net®system, the Sound Manager, is a private password-protected, web-based user interface. It is based on an open-architecture software platform that controls and monitors the finished system.
Lencore’s Sound Manager can be configured to be accessed from any desktop computer with a password-protected connection, either on site, or remotely. The Sound Manager control can be used to:
- Initiate the system
- Change group settings for sound masking, paging and music
- Individually and respectfully
- Complete adjustments for volume, contour and equalization for masking, paging and music channels and zones
- Reset system to factory-set commands or last saved setting
- Control the system wirelessly
- Run diagnostics