Over 140 Million Sq. Ft. of America's Workplaces
Now Have Speech Privacy Thanks to Lencore
But That’s Not What Matters Most to You.
What matters is your next project. And that’s what matters to Lencore. Working in a well-designed, acoustically sound space is something you can achieve with the right planning. And with Lencore as your resource, you’ll work with experienced, knowledgeable professionals to create privacy in your space.
What separates Lencore from other manufacturers?
- Your choice of systems. Choose from a system with central, networked controls; a self-contained, de-centralized system; a system with remote access or a paging and music system.
- Multiple speaker options. Lencore offers a variety of speaker types for installation above the ceiling (in-plenum) or exposed speakers for more directional sound.
- Better sound, plain and simple. Compare it for yourself, and you’ll likely agree.
- Measurably superior performance. Lencore’s sound masking systems are documented to meet ASTM standards for speech privacy.
- You’ll see the difference sound masking makes with Lencore’s Privacy Index Report™, an analysis that shows you the before and after data about how sound masking changes the acoustics to create speech privacy.
- Sound masking for your space is truly customized, from design through installation. Lencore manages every nuance of sound to assure you achieve uniform speech privacy. Lencore’s ability to tune areas as large as several millions of square feet or as small as 225 sq. ft. means your system will be customized to meet your unique space demands, even within open office environments.
- Lencore helps you learn about acoustics and how products like panels and sound masking systems work. Lencore is the only sound masking company that also manufacturers its own line of acoustical panels.
- Customers value the personal, responsive service they get from Lencore’s national network of representatives and our corporate staff.
Experience in sound masking system design makes a difference (you just can’t get the right acoustical comfort without it). And not every company can claim Lencore’s 40 years of experience. Our founder, Jack Leonard, has been involved in the industry since the 1970s, when sound masking and open office environments were beginning to change corporate cultures. But Jack knew then, and we know today, that speech privacy and acoustical comfort are essential to productivity and morale. Welcome by Jack Leonard.
Ensure the right acoustical solution for your space. Contact Lencore today!